- Introduction to AGREE II
- AGREE History
- AGREE Research Teams
- About the AGREE Research Trust
- Citing the AGREE II
Download AGREE II
Who can use the AGREE II?
The AGREE II is intended to be used by the following stakeholder groups:
- by health care providers who wish to undertake their own assessment of a guideline before adopting its recommendations into their practice;
- by guideline developers to follow a structured and rigorous development methodology, to conduct an internal assessment to ensure that their guidelines are sound, or to evaluate guidelines from other groups for potential adaptation to their own context;
- by policy/decision makers to help them decide which guidelines could be recommended for use in practice or to inform policy decisions; and
- by educators to help enhance critical appraisal skills amongst health professionals and to teach core competencies in guideline development and reporting.
Page last edited: 11 August 2010